Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Life After 80

Life After 80

Here I am once again with greeting to all my friends, hoping all have had some cooling off time in this hot weather. Took my first swim or should I say floating with my jacket that keeps one (who can't swim) a float. Sure enjoyed the exercise though and plan to make it a regular part of my daily routine. A bit of sadness entered this household. Alas, BB our kitty had to return to the barn. She became very active especially just jumping on my computer, trying to grab the new drapes because the up and down mechanisum fasinated her and she was determined to get it. All that activity stressed Gracie, our Yorkie, and she was determined to straightened that kitty out or at least wanting me to put a stop to all of that ridiculous behavior. Even though most of the time they were friends and slept together at various times during the day. A hard decision I had to make but it was decided perhaps BB needed to be back with her sister residing in the barn (nice and safe in a room) so the strange characters that stroll around at night out here just ready to snatch ever moving thing. I do go out and visit BB and try to pet her but it isn't the same. Perhaps at a later time when she is a little older we can bring her back to our family group, Gracie, the Yorkie, Kate the Maltease and of course us. I sure became attached to BB and miss her greatly. Jeanne and Lou.

No comments: